Guest Addressing Help
Paperwhites offers printed and handwritten guest addressing services for Invitations & Save the Dates.
For printed guest addressing we can only accept our spreadsheet template format.
Download the Guest Addressing Template (xls file)
For handwritten calligraphy, we can accept either an MS Word Document OR our spreadsheet format. If you are uncomfortable working in a spreadsheet, we recommend using our handwritten calligraphy addressing services.
- DO put addresses in alphabetical order.
- DO wait and send your addresses when your list is complete!
- DO proofread your list for omissions, spelling errors, typos, extra spaces, capitalizations.
- DO spell out streets and states and limit abbreviations - it just looks nice!
- DO put as much effort into proofreading your list as your invitations - it is that important!
- DO put incomplete addresses into a second spreadsheet to be sent at a later time (fees apply)
- DO remember we will not proofread and correct your mistakes.
- DO NOT send an MS Word document, addresses MUST be in our excel template.
- DO NOTsend edits to us via email after you have submitted your spreadsheet.
- DO NOT send a spreadsheet with incomplete addresses and or highlights for us to edit or extract.
Proofread NOW - not when you receive your finished envelopes and are applying postage and anxious to get them in the mail! Reprints will be expensive and take time! Take the time NOW!
Common Errors - avoid these errors!
- Having some addresses spelled out Road, with others abbreviated Rd.
- Capitalization Errors - ROad instead of Road
- Missing Punctuation - Mr and Mrs instead of Mr. and Mrs.
- Incorrect address numbers or guest names misspelled
- Zip Codes missing a digit - 9003 instead of 09003
- Missing spaces, extra spaces or leading spaces - Mr.and Mrs. OR Mr.andMrs.
- Misspelling the words Apartment, Avenue, Court, Road, Boulevard or misspelling cities or states
- Discovering Guest names/addresses are wrong after you receive your envelopes.
REPRINTS of Guest Addressing and Associated Fees
$25 set up fee for a second printing + cost to reprint per envelope + $.50 each to cover envelope replacement costs + $1.35 per replacement envelope liner, if applicable.
- Allow up to 5 to 7 weekdays days to turnaround reprints + shipping fees if we need to ship your reprints. Additional time may be needed if we need to reorder liners or specialty envelopes.
- Please send a FRESH spreadsheet with just those addresses that need reprinting.
Do NOT EMAIL us your new addresses. We will NOT accept emailed addresses for reprints, no exceptions.